Mother, any light as dehydration, can still cause disruption in the body system. Therefore, dehydration should be overcome as soon as possible. The trick is:
1. As first aid, give plenty of fluids to children, such as the sweet warm, soup, or water starch. But for infants under 6 months, breast milk should still be propagated administration.
2. Do not give water only to the child who has diarrhea, vomiting, or dehydration. Give electrolyte drinks to replace lost body fluids.
3. Do not give sweet liquids, such as fruit juice, while diarrhea, because it will worsen diarrhea.
4. Give oral rehydration salts (ORS) with the right dose, ie a small sachet of oral rehydration salts mixed with 200 cc of water. If the dose is not correct, ORS will actually dangerous because it is still thick salt content is feared will increase dehydration.
5. If symptoms appear more severe dehydration, such as the crown of the baby looked haggard, immediately take it to the doctor or the nearest hospital for immediate treatment.
Well, Mother of useful and hopefully this article can help Mother when your baby diarrhea, vomiting, or dehydration.