White Baby’s Tongue
White Baby’s Tongue can come to infant because infant oral cavity becomes dry to spread to the corners of the mouth and appear white coating. Actually White Baby’s Tongue not too dangerous, but can disturb the process of breastfeeding.
White Baby’s Tongue is the term to describe the condition of the mouth which have whitish spots, called oral thrush. Usually originated from the surface of the tongue, then spread to the mucous membranes in the inner cheek, the molar teeth, palate, gums, throat, tonsils, and can reach the upper airways.
Cause. This is a whitish colored patches of membranes from a yeast infection, white patches if successful it will leave scars exfoliated red inflamed. This type of fungus that most often the cause is Candida Albicans.
These infections of White Baby’s Tongue can occur because:
* The oral cavity and tongue are not kept clean.
* There is an inflammation of the breast nipple women who are breastfeeding.
* Antibiotics consumed by breast-feeding mothers from birth up to join the normal bacteria that kill other microorganisms, including fungi, are most likely to grow.
* Infections caused by germs from the hands of mothers about hygiene hands before feeding or preparing infant formula.
* Pacifier or bottle of milk that are less clean in babies fed formula milk.
Beside this white baby’s tongue, read also about Baby Names – Choosing Trendy or Traditional