The variation of strain porridge recipe makes your child is not dependent on one type of food only. Try this mashed potato strain menu. You can make experiment by combining the ingredients to suit your baby’s appetite. So your Baby can Love it
250 ml water
100 g potatoes, cut into small pieces
25 g chicken meat, cut into small pieces
25 g out, cut into small pieces
25 g carrots, crushed coarse
25 g tomatoes, cut into small pieces
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tablespoon coconut milk
- Boil the potatoes with meat and tofu until the ingredients are cooked and soft, and thick.
- Enter the carrots and tomatoes. Stir and cook until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add soy sauce and coconut milk, mix well. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Insert into a sieve, tap-tap by using a large spoon until the dough becomes smooth. Or use a blender to soften.
- Pour into a bowl, ready to be served
1 portion of the menu above to feed the baby. As a source of fat, coconut milk can be replaced with a teaspoon of margarine or oil